The Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) will be hosting the "Direct Investors' Summit, Nigeria 2017" from 9th - 11th October 2017 at the State House Banquet Hall, in Abuja, and is requesting for profiles of investment-ready (bankable) businesses or projects in Nigeria, to be proactively marketed at the Summit.
His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, will deliver the keynote speech while Dr. Okechukwu Enelamah, Honourable Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment is the Chief Host of the Summit.
NIPC is keen to support the marketing of investment-ready bankable business opportunities in Nigeria and match make their promoters with interested foreign or domestic direct investors at the Summit.
The business or project must meet the following criteria:
- Sector Focus: Agriculture, Education, Gas, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Mining, Real Estate and Services
- Company Status: Companies must be operational or have strong demonstrable prospects.
- Required Funding: Over N250million (Two Hundred and Fifty million Naira)
- Growth: Where applicable, companies must have demonstrated growth over the past three years (e.g. in operational output, job creation, geographic expansion)
- Auditability: Where applicable companies' financial accounts must be audited and accredited by an audit firm in Nigeria.
Click here to download a profile template to be completed and returned to the NIPC by Friday, 18 August 2017, for any investment opportunity for consideration.