The NACCIMA offers programmes and services generally, to serve the business needs of its membership. We are committed to the success of the enterprises of all the Companies of our member Chambers, and Association, Corporate members, etc. By investing in the Association, you will join an Association actively working to impact on the success of your organisation. Some of NACCIMA membership tangible benefits are outlined below:
EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES OF THE ASSOCIATION
- Educating and informing members on investment opportunities
- Organizing seminars, workshops and training programmes for Corporate
- Members, Business/Professional Associations, the Press and Members and Chambers of the Association
GOVERNMENTAL ASSOCIATION RELATIONS
- Informing members about Federal Legislative Development
- Encouraging and equipping members to express personal and knowledgeable vies on Legislative issues to their legislators and Governmental regulations i.e Public Advocacy programmes
- Assisting Federal Government by furnishing facts, statistics etc., covering industry and services.
- Maintaining a legislative or Government Relation’s Committee to study and make recommendation concerning rational legislative issues.
- Assisting members in connection with tariff and trade agreement
- Representing members in tariff negotiation.
- Lobbying to accomplish objectives of its membership
- Nominating members to serve on Government approved Boards, Commissions and Committees.
- Conducting research activities on economic and social issues affecting business and economy.
- Submission of inputs (pre/post) annual budget to the Federal Government.
- Designing studies to improve products and/or services of members
- Providing data on business and the economy
- News letters i.e. NACCIMA News and Economic Policy Watch
- NACCIMA Business Directory and Nigeria Guide
- Handbooks and manual
- National Business Agenda
- Annual Reports
- Annual Wall Calendar
- Legislative Alert
STANDARDIZATION AND ACCREDITATION
- Ensuring that members adhere to business codes and ethics
- Issuing Attestation letters to members
- Issuing Referral to members on Visa Procurement
- Creating a number of networking opportunities
- Acting as a clearing house for business.
PUBLICITY AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Maintaining an on-going relationship between the Association and the media
- Providing trade and professional journals with information on development about the services of members.
- Providing members with information needed to grow their business, Associations and Chambers.
- Conducting working visits to City/State Chambers, Corporate Organizations and Business/Professional Associations to meet and discuss common problems and finding lasting solution.
- Providing mass media with stories and Press Releases concerning the Association.